Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Who Dat Mutha Fucka ?
The Past few days have been extremely terrifying for my Russian friend. Seeing as how he works in a secret bio-weapons lab in which most of his co-workers are also coerced Russians, he has little understanding of the customs of the south. Being exposed to a virtually endless assault of strangers yelling "Who dat Mutha Fucka", his spirit had been broken down into a pathetic, sheep-like, cowardly state.
Though I secretly mocked his sorrow, I could not help but try to console him, seeing as how he liberated me from the dumpster behind super-target. He asked of me, "What is meaning of Who Dat? why are they trying to destroy me?"
I told that my own understanding was very limited, but I would try my best to enlighten him. I explained that the meaning of "Who Dat" is a severe bastardization of the English Language. I tried to clarify that it means, "Who are they that say that they can defeat our football team? Those that say that are probably bearers of untruth."
Football, as far as I know, is a sporting event where warriors of enhanced physical attributes try to force each other out of the arena. Those that are able to accomplish this are awarded a "Safety" I think it is named thus because those that are able to do this are safe for yet another week from being executed by their overseers. makes sense to me.
I also went on to say that the commotion surrounding the sports team would eventually calm down at least somewhat, and that it was only a matter of time before he would be able to come out of hiding. Man, some people are so fucking stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment