Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Slingin Insults with The Shogun of The Dark








I couldnt find any constructive activity to occupy myself with today, so the only thing I could think of doing was to go find the Shogun of the Dark. He told me that it would serve me well to have further training in the art of verbal combat.

Last time I tried this, We seemed to have a pretty good back in forth banter. However, I can't help but doubt that this is how ordinary humans argue.


I said unto the Shogun, "You are about as worthless as a quartz-movement potassium biscuit tin!"


The Shogun replied, "I find you as offensive as I find a modestly-ionized Norwegian badger!"



I said unto him, "I will disrespect you in the same way that I disrespect a weakly-magnetized Mongolian fridge magnet!"



He relied, "But you must also realize that I will disrespect you as I disrespect a curiously-manufactured copper rocking chair!"



I said unto him, " I find you as idiotic as I find an eight-sided Jurassic sparkler!"



He replied, "Your value as a human being is less than that of a quick-drying medieval avocado!"



I said unto him, "I will destroy you as easy as I destroy a partially-inflated Siberian armadillo!"



He replied, "But you must realize that I will smash you in the same way that I smash an absolutely foul neolithic violin!"



I said unto him, "I find you as foolish as I find a non-existant morrocan handbrake!"



He replied, "I will destroy you as completely as I destroy a painstakingly-disintergrated lithium toad!"

I said unto him, "Your vastly inflated sense of self is greater than that of a lead-plated overpriced wishing well!"

He replied, "Your attempts to thwart me are as confused as a multi-faceted Algerian manhole cover!"

I said unto him, "I find your attempts to derail me as pathetic as I find a steam-driven Lithuanian Crow."

He replied, "Of course, it is unfortunate that you are unable to forsee your inevitable demise, which is more assured than the destruction of an oily Victorian egg-cup."

I said unto him, "You are really starting to become an irritating little cast-iron volt meter!"

He replied, "Is that supposed to mean something to me? You live on the most precarious of ledges, one that is more fragile than an abstract Mongolian gate!"

I said unto him, "Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. Why don't you go back to your land of make believe, with your violently interwoven Czechoslovakian taxis and such!"

He replied, "Yeah, says the guy who is not worthy to have even the grimiest of Cambodien wardrobes!"


No comments:

Post a Comment