Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Kitchen of Torment Beyond The Sea











I am very excited. Rodoslav has just informed me that the time has come to start my new carreer. I have been waiting a very long time for this. Finally, I no longer have to play "Dark Stalker" to support myself!
However, he tried to make a few things clear to me about the nature of my new employers. First and foremost, he said that most people would not describe my job as "Glamorous." Of course, I’m not at all certain what that means, but I’m sure that it’s nothing to be concerned about. Secondly, he said that in the course of my labors, I would be required to go abroad to partake in what he called a "Work/Study" program. What is it that I will be studying? Again, I cannot say. Finally, he told me that there would be risks involved. I think he said something either about "High Casualties" or "Highly expendable" something or another. At any rate, I will be glad to get out of the house more often.
I was very excited that night. In order to get to sleep on time, I drank a substantial amount of Natural Light. I also drank a large amount of modestly priced charcoal filtered vodka to ensure that I would slumber peacefully.
Morning came very suddenly. I was awakened by the sound of my front door being smashed in. I heard what seemed to be the foot steps of at least ten large individuals coming up the stairs. Before I could even blink, an unsightly gang descended upon me. So hard was I thrown against the wall that it was damaged considerably, causing a few chunks to fall to the ground. Whilst I lay, I was kicked repeatedly, and a deafening level of shouting filled the room. Before I could rise again, a large black sack was placed over my head.
After being shoved down the stairs, one of the men helped me back to my feet. I was then led forcefully out the door, and then led into what seemed to be a large vehicle.
Though I was deprived of my vision, I could make out a few distinct sounds. There was a good amount of screaming, but mostly soft continual sobs filled the air. Also, I could make out one of the large men yelling the word "Slave" over and over again.
It was a very unique beginning for my new life. I’m not quite sure what to make of it. I’ve heard of the Shogun of the Dark talk about how there is a certain protocol for treating new recruits to social organizations. I think he called it "hazing." I suppose I was being hazed for the first time. I am very glad that I was able to have this experience to better familiarize myself with everyday customs in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment