Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Oh My God!


In the past few days, I have been spending a good deal of time in public libraries, trying to discover if there is a way that I can concentrate quantities of bread mold to the point where it can be weaponized.
One interesting character that I have run across during my research is a teenage girl named Libby Agnes Deloris III. She claims to be an aspiring writer, and has pestered me to no end in an attempt to get me to offer some sort of constructive criticism.
I got a chance to look over some of her material, and I would have to say that I am perplexed. I do agree with many aspects of her artistic vision, but lets just say that I did not give her props whereas style is concerned.
She suggested that I listen to some dark sounding tunes while I look over her manuscript. I suppose you might want to do so as well, as if it even fucking matters......
The Dank Dark Coffin in the Mire
Libby Agnes Deloris III
So dank was the dark coffin!
It sank ever so deeper into the mire,
down down down
into the darkness it went.
No light was shining upon it!
So Dark!
So Dank!
Nothingness.
So complete was the nothingness.
It was hoped that,
Some how, Some way,
There might be an end to the endless despair.
No.
No Hope.
No Relief.
Never.
Down Down Down,
Further it went.
Oh my God!
The Nightmare was only beginning!
Below the dank dark coffin,
There was a dark stanker coffin.
So deeply it Sank!
Oh My God!
Will the Terror never end?
The Dankness!
The Stankness!

No comments:

Post a Comment