Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Rob and Rodoslav
While my life as a free man is brand new indeed, The same can be said for my newfound friend Rodoslov. I had first met him while I was searching for food in a dumpster behind a Super-Target. At first, My intention was to make him yet another victim of my endless rage. However, something about him seemed... different. I told him to not approach the dumpster further, as I wanted to make it clear that I would have first pick of the freshly discarded food.
To my surprise, he did not continue to approach. He simply stood there, looking upon me with what seemed to be amazement and curiosity. After I finished gorging myself with day-old bread, I took a moment to interrogate this individual. He told me that his name was Rodoslov, and that he was a child of former communist Soviet Union. He had moved to the United States to continue his career as a bio-weapons researcher, and to learn all he could about the nature of reality. Upon asking him as to why he would feel the need to rumage through the dumpster in the same way that a filthy vagrant like myself would, he told me that his intention was nothing less to claw his way into riches by nothing more than excessive penny-penching. This made perfect sense to me. After all, I was in fact a hobo eating from garbage cans.
In only a short time he told me that my age of homeless would soon come to an end, as he had a room available for rent. Though it was a brutally depressing soviet-bloc style slum, I could not turn down the cheap rent. After all, I seemed to enjoy it, as it was an outward manifestation of the darkness of my soul.
Whenever possible, I attempt to learn from him what to expect as he who has recently attained non-dark-sub-basement chained status, and he tries to learn from me how to better undertand the english language.

No comments:

Post a Comment