Saturday, February 13, 2010

Too Much Weird Shit Has Been Happening Lately
The other night, I decided it would beneficial if I got to bed early. After eating my normal evening meal of raw codfish and miso soup, I went and made myself comfortable on my pile of straw and newspapers in the corner of my domicile.
Sleep came upon me rather quickly, as I made it a point to consume a double ration of the beverage that is described as none other than "Natty Light."
However, the slumber was interrupted.
I came to a state of wakeful awareness in an unusual manner. When I opened my eyes I was standing in the middle of my room. It was very quiet in the house. When I looked upon the wall clock, the time read 3:15 am. Around this time, I am accustomed to hearing the sound of Rodoslav's ghastly night terrors. He is always screaming something. The one that I can most often make out it is... "The Parasites! They are eating my Flesh! Deliver me from this evil in the name of Christ!"
Standing in my room, an odd sensation came over me. I do not think that I can described in any meaningful way. The best way that I can put it is that I felt "compelled" to go downstairs. Somehow, I know that an event of great significance was about to unfold.
Slowly, but surely, I made my way down the stairs. As I progressed, I noticed that I had in a way left my own body. It was if I was following myself by a distance of a few feet. I could do nothing but watch it unfold in the same way that one would watch a movie.
When I got to the living room, I stopped moving. It was at this point when I returned to my body. I was not sure what exactly what was about to happen, but I knew it was going to happen very soon.
The next thing that I observed was that the light in the room began to change. The standard incandescent light that I was accustomed to had begun to shift into an overpowering red glow. Everything was now bathed in a dark shade of red. Then, it seemed as if all the objects in the room were becoming distorted. It seemed that everything had begun to blink in and out of existence. The distortion became stronger and stronger until I could no longer recognize my surroundings.
There was a lapse in my consciousness at this point. The next clear memory that I had is one that I will never forget.
It seemed that I was transported into what I can only describe as another dimension. Of course, it seemed less that I was transported than that this alternate plane of existence came to me.
Now , I was standing In an incomprehensible realm that was beyond not only time and space, but beyond the limits of human cognition. It was a very vast place. However, I did not know where to go, or even if any such movement was possible. Amongst the flickering red light and thick clouds of dark gas, I began to make out a figure. I could not tell if it was materializing, growing, or approaching me. In what seemed to be a few minutes, a strange entity presented itself before me. It looked somewhat like a man, but, there was something.... wrong.





The being began to speak. It talked very slowly, and its voice seemed to be projected at me from all angles
"Do not be afraid.... My name is Thmetul.... Thmetul Nesulehomon..... I am he who is not............."
The entity paused for an undetermined amount of time, and then continued to speak.
"Soon.... There shall be a great undoing...... That which you know shall not remain........ Wait for me........ I will see you in time........."
Once again, I had a lapse in consciousness. When I came too, I awoke lying on the living room floor. I was very confused. I questioned the reality of the experience, but yet I could not explain away the multiple second and third degree burns all over my body. Too fucking weird.
I do not grasp the meaning of this event, nor I do I have any delusions of being able to do so. I decided that It was best not to dwell on it. The only thing I could do to feel more "Normal" was to consume a triple ration of Natty Light. I sure that will help things out, at least for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment